Sunday 21 June 2009

MSF love

I've recently acquired two new MSFs, thanks to some lovely ladies on MUA. My new additions are Shooting Star and Naked You. I'd already had a Naked You, but it arrived broken in the post, so I needed to get a new one. :)
Naked You MSF
Shooting Star MSF
And this is my MSF collection to date. I am still missing Stereo Rose, and I have a couple of back-ups (the broken Naked You, another Light Flush - my favourite MSF) and a New Vegas which I want to swap as I don't use it that much). If anyone out there has a Stereo Rose they don't want, please let me know! :)
Edited to add: My new Soft and Gentle MSF came in the post today (sorry, no picture) and I've managed to buy a Stereo Rose MSF from a lady on MUA, so eagerly awaiting its arrival. I will update my collection picture when it arrives. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...