Monday 22 November 2010

Mission: Nail Rescue part 3

Following on from my post 2 weeks ago, here's another update on my Nail Rescue Mission. I'm now 5 weeks into my Nails Inc treatment and to be honest, although there is some improvement, it's still not great. My nails are in a bit better shape, there's no new peeling, although I'm still waiting for the very thin bits to grow out, and growth is very slow. I have switched to Tesco's nail supplement (simply because I was shopping there when I needed to stock up) and I've also started wearing nail polish again as I got bored with not being able to wear any, as a result I'm only applying the base coat every 2-3 days now. None of these seem to have an adverse effect on my nails luckily.

Well that's all for now and I will update you again in a couple of weeks' time.

Week 4

To see more photos of my nails and the new supplement I'm using, continue to read on!

Week 4

Week 5

Week 5



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...