Friday 5 November 2010

This is why I love eBay so much!

I know a lot of people don't like eBay and I have heard it being referred to as "evilbay", but I love it. I know there are a lot of greedy sellers trying to make money off people by buying up tens of limited edition sought after items (Mac Stereo Rose and Urban Decay Naked Palette in particular) and there are lots of fakes on eBay as well, but there are also so many great bargains to be had! You just have to be streetwise and you'll be fine.

The reason for this post is this:



This is Chantecaille's The Rites of Spring palette, a limited edition from 2004. It contains 7 full size eyeshadows and a blush. It's not new, but it hardly shows any useage, and it's absolutely beautiful. Now, I don't know exactly how much this cost new (according to reviews I've found online $125, so that was probably around £100 in the UK), but in any case, one Chantecaille eyeshadows retails for £22, so do the math... 

Do you want to know how much I got it for? 
Have a guess.

No, not £50.

£28 including postage! No wonder I'm so happy! 

In addition, I've also found a couple of bargains from Guerlain, 2 lipsticks (one Kiss Kiss from the holiday collection and one Rouge G) plus two Le 2 mascaras (including the holiday edition) for £47 delivered - all brand new. RRP would be around £100. 

Don't you just love a good bargain?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...