Sunday 22 January 2012

Chanel Knightsbridge Collection Rouge Allure Lipsticks Swatches

Chanel released a Harrods exclusive 5 piece collection back in September and at the time I showed you the gorgeous blush, Brompton Road that came with the collection, but never got around to reviewing the lipsticks. I believe this collection is not available anymore in the UK, but it is now available in the US from Chanel's website, so I thought I'd post these pictures anyway.

Kensington, Hyde Park, Belgravia

There are 3 limited edition Rouge Allure lipsticks in this collection as well. Kensington is fuchsia, Hyde Park is a coral based pink and Belgravia is rosy pink with gold and silver shimmer. I like Rouge Allure lipsticks out of Chanel's lipstick formulas the most, they feel very nice on the lips and last for a long time. 


I can't remember how much these lipsticks cost exactly, but Rouge Allure lipsticks generally retail at £24, and they cost $32 in the US. You get 3.5g for your money. 


Without further ado, let's see more pictures and swatches shall we?


Kensington, Hyde Park, Belgravia

Kensington, Hyde Park, Belgravia

Kensington, Hyde Park, Belgravia

Kensington, Hyde Park, Belgravia
Taken with flash

Kensington, Hyde Park, Belgravia
Taken without flash in natural daylight

1 comment:

  1. Great photos. Pity, I haven't see them while I was in London last September and October. My husband will be back to London this week but if you say that the collection is no more available, there's nothing to do. I haven't see it in other European countries... I really would like to have Belgravia :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...