Monday 2 January 2012

Estee Lauder Pure Color Cyber Eyes Gelee Powder Eyeshadows Review and Swatches

Ever since I heard about these amazing looking Estee Lauder eyeshadows I decided I wanted to get them all. At the moment I only have four of them because the lilac and teal ones are not available yet anywhere. According to Estee Lauder they've been delayed in production. Hoping to pick them up as soon as they're available.Out of the four I have I love Cyber Green the most which is actually not green at all, it's black with gold flecks. But I do love Cyber Lilac and Cyber Teal very much too and can't wait to pick them up.


These eyeshadows are gelee/powder hybrids, they certainly feel like powders, but don't swatch like them, swatch more like cream eyeshadows. You can use them wet for more intensity, but they are already very pigmented and apply very nicely even when dry. I wore the pink and silver ones the other day and they lasted all day without creasing or fading, so they are really excellent shadows. According to the packaging these are 0.9 g each which is weird as they aren't that small (same size as Estee Lauder single eyeshadows), but they must be very lightweight because usually eyeshadows of this size are more like 2-3 g. They cost £19 each which is quite a lot for a single eyeshadow, but then that's high end make up for you. Anyway, enough with the maths, let's see some more pictures, shall we?





Top row: Cyber Copper, Cyber Pink
Bottom row: Cyber Silver, Cyber Green
Taken with flash


Top row: Cyber Copper, Cyber Pink
Bottom row: Cyber Silver, Cyber Green
Taken without flash

Cyber Copper, Cyber Pink, Cyber Silver, Cyber Green
Taken without flash on a cludy day

Cyber Copper, Cyber Pink, Cyber Silver, Cyber Green
Taken with flash

3 comments:

  1. I really hope these will be for sale in my country. I love the hybrid formula in Armani ETK and the Chanel eyeshadows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. really nice shades...just like you..I too have recently gotten into high end cosmetics..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my :-) you just gave me hope! Because the lady at Boots told me that the Teal was sold out, and on the Estee Lauder UK site it also says it's sold out not delayed. So hopefully you are the one in the right and I'll be able to get my hands on this gorgeous shade at some point! Lovely swatches, you're tempting me to also get the silver one.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...