Tuesday 3 January 2012

NOTD: Andrea Fulerton Nail Boutique Colour Nail Polish in Beatrice

I had terrible trouble photographing this gorgeous nail polish. My regular camera cannot cope with pinky purples, turns them into bluey purples. So I tried using my camera phone which isn't that great, but the colour is much more true to real life. It's pinky purple with some blue/green duochrome. I managed to take these pictures during sunset by the upstairs window, so I still had some natural daylight, because that's the only way to show off the duochrome in this polish. You can see the duochrome best in the bottle in the second picture, but it transferred to the nails quite well too.


I really wish I could show you some better pictures, it's such a gorgeous shade and an amazing nail polish. I took the photos on day 3 and as you can see, I still only had a bit of tip wear (although I did have two small chips on my index fingers that you can't see) which is absolutely brilliant for me as pretty much everything chips on me within 24-36 hours. In the end I only took it off 4 days later and even then it didn't look too bad. Very pleased with it, not only it's very pretty, it stays on amazingly well and it applied well too. So far I've not been anything but amazed by the Andrea Fulerton line of nail polishes. £3.99 for 5.5 ml from Superdrug. 

See more pictures after the jump!





All my Andrea Fulerton polishes, Beatrice on the left

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...