Thursday 8 March 2012

Barbara Daly Satin Swirl Eyes Eyeshadows Review and Swatches Part 2

As I promised in the Mac In Extra Dimension post, here's the review of the second three shades of these lovely eyeshadows. They look very much like the Mac ones, don't they? I don't know if the texture similar, although these are definitely powder eyeshadows, whereas the Mac ones are supposed to be a gel/powder hybrid I think, like the Estee Lauder Cyber Eyes eyeshadows.


I got the following shades here: Crystal, Gold Dust and Sequins. To see the other three shades and a more detailed review, check out this post. For some reason I thought there was a green and purple one of these as well, but I've only ever seen the 6 shades I own, so maybe not then. Do let me know if you've found any other shades. These are £8 each, but there's been an ongoing 3 for 2 offer on all Barbara Daly make up, so it works out cheaper that way.

I wore all 3 shades over one of the Topshop crayons and they stayed all day without creasing, exactly like the other 3 shades did. Really pleased with these and wouldn't mind if they were available in more shades (I'm thinking pink, purple, teal, green...).

Anyway, there are swatches after the jump, so keep reading!



Clockwise from top: Crystal, Sequins, Gold Dust

Crystal, Sequins, Gold Dust
Taken without flash in natural daylight

Crystal, Sequins, Gold Dust
Taken with flash

3 comments:

  1. These look amazing! Definitely think that a pink or/and purple shade would be great!

    http://abbisblogaboutbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crystal looks so good! The swirls reminds me of an upcoming MAC collection (eyeshadow).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...