Friday 16 November 2012

Bobbi Brown 24 Karat Shimmer Brick Review and Swatches

Aah, I love Bobbi Brown's shimmer bricks, they are just so pretty. So of course I had to buy the newest one, 24 Karat, that was released for the holiday.


As usual, it contains 5 strips of shimmery colour that can be worn as eyeshadows or swirled together as a highlighter. It is quite frosty, but if applied with a brush, it can be sheered out. The result is a soft golden sheen.

I absolutely love the outer packaging, the compact comes in a cardboard box decorated with pearls. So pretty. The compact itself is the regular shiny black with the Bobby Brown emblem. You get 10.3 g for £35.

I have an old post that shows my Bobbi Brown collection, you can see it here. It doesn't include my most recent additions, I might have the time at some point to take an updated pictures.

For now see pictures including swatches of the 24 Karat shimmer brick after the jump!






Taken with flash

Taken without flash

Shades swatched separately
Taken with flash

Shades swatched separately
Taken without flash in natural daylight

Shades swatched separately
Taken without flash in direct sunlight

Heavy swatch of shades swirled together
Taken with flash

Heavy swatch of shades swirled together
Taken without flash in natural daylight

Heavy swatch of shades swirled together
Taken without flash in direct sunlight

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful isn't it? I fell for this one too - not sure I'll use it much, but it's just too gorgeous :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only have Nectar and would love to try more. The packaging on this one is super pretty! xx

    judysbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...