Wednesday 12 December 2012

Festive Nails Part 3 - Red With Silver Glitter and Stars

I have another glittery combo to show you. This time it's Zoya Sarah with Topshop Rising Star on top.


I used two coats of Zoya Sarah, but in all fairness, one would've been sufficient. It's a great polish and the colour is gorgeous too. I then added two coats of Topshop Rising Star, a clear polish with silver/holo glitter and stars in it. I was actually pleasantly surprised by this as there was plenty of glitter and the stars were pretty easy to scoop out.

The manicure lasted on me for 4 days with not much chipping, so I was very pleased with it, and it was so glittery, I couldn't stop looking at my nails.

Zoya Sarah came out 2 years ago, but is still available on eBay and also from Zoya's website. It costs $8 for 15 ml. Topshop Rising Star is a new addition to their nail polish line, I'm not sure if it's permanent or not, they seem to be bringing out new shades constantly. It costs £6 for 8 ml.

See more pictures after the jump!



Taken without flash in direct sunlight

Taken without flash in natural daylight

Taken with flash

Zoya Sarah on its own




3 comments:

  1. I so wish Zoya was easier to get in the UK! The Topshop stars are pretty too! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, especially as Zoya polishes are such great quality! There's always eBay I suppose... ;)

      Delete

  2. Szép lett, jól néz ki a fedő lakk, tetszik :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...