Tuesday 15 January 2013

Scent Of The Month: Lush Tuca Tuca

I was going to make this into a monthly series, but failed, however, here's another fragrance from my rather extensive perfume collection. The one I want to show you today is Lush Tuca Tuca perfume (part of their Gorilla perfumes range).


I love violet scents and one of my favourite fragrances are the ones with violets (Guerlain Insolence, Yardley's April Violet), so of course I had to pick up this Lush fragrance too. This is a bit heavier and stronger than the straight forward violet fragrances, it is a very sensual fragrance. I'm rubbish at discribing it, but this is what Lush say about it:

"The fragrance of a bright pop song. Tuca Tuca is whimsical; it teases with a fantasy violet accord and works its way into your subconscious. The perfume perfectly conveys the playful and seductive nature of the pop-song and the dance it's based on. Only the Italians could have come up with such a mischievous dance and pull it off with style and sex appeal. This vivacious, sensual, sweet and flirty fragrance of violet and vanilla is sure to turn heads whenever you wear it.

Main notes : cassie, vanilla, sandalwood, vetivert, violet leaf, ylang ylang

Feels like : a mischievous wink"

Apparently there's some song and dance that goes with this, I remember being given a card with the details of how you can download it, but to be honest, I don't really give a shit. I don't like Lush's silly, pretentious marketing tactics, to me it's a fragrance and that's that. I don't give a crap about the rest.

Anyway, this is a lovely fragrance. The only thing I don't like about it is that the actual perfume is pink and it stains my clothes. I don't think this is at all necessary and this puts me off of repurchasing it.

You get 30 ml for £24 and I believe it is now only available exclusively from the Lush website (I bought mine in store).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...