Monday 25 March 2013

Want It! L'Ete Papillon de Chanel Collection Summer 2013

Another summer collection that's caught my eye is the upcoming Chanel collection, L'Ete Papillon de Chanel. I love butterflies, so anything with them in their pictures is usually a winner for me. The first ever Guerlain collection I bought from was the Midnight Butterfly collection (holiday 2008).


This collection is rather unusual, it features a lot of coloured mascaras, cream eyeshadow sticks and several bright nail polishes. I think it's a brilliant summer collection, I love blue, teal and green for summer, as well as coral and yellow. I'm not entirely sure if I'll get many things from this collection, it all depends on the quality of the cream eyeshadow sticks, but the blue and teal nail polishes will definitely come home with me.

Here are the details of the collection:
  • Inimitable Waterproof Mascara 
    • Black
    • Zest 
    • Limelight
    • Aqua Blue 
    • Blue Note
  • Le Vernis 
    • Lilis 
    • Azure 
    • Bel-Argus
  • Levres Scintillantes 
    • Zephyr 
    • Envolee 
    • Eden
  • Rouge Coco Shine 
    • Idylle 
    • Pygmalion
  • Stylo Eyeshadow 
    • Moon River 
    • Cool Gold 
    • Pink Lagoon 
    • Jade Shore 
    • Blue Ray 
    • Black Stream
  • Stylo Yeux Waterproof in True Blue
See lots more pictures after the jump!















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...