Wednesday 4 June 2014

I'm back and NOTD with OPI You're So Flippy Floppy!

Hello! It's been a VERY long time since I last wrote a post, mostly due to personal reasons, but also I've found that my interest had shifted from make up to nail polish. I still use make up all the time, but I'm buying a LOT less, however, I'm now so into nail polish, I have built up a massive collection. So from now on I think I'll be sharing my nail polish purchases and manis with you with the odd make up post in between. Hope you'll like it.

First up is OPI You're So Flippy Floppy topped with Chaos & Crocodiles Paint The Sky, a very neon glitter topper with lots of different shapes and colours. OPI You're So Flippy Floppy is one of the Beach Sandies mini polishes from their summer collection. Chaos & Crocodiles is an indie polish brand, they have lots of fun glitter toppers. You can purchase them from Mei Mei's Signatures.


I wore this for 2 days, but by the end of the second day it had chipped. I don't know if it's to do with the glitter or just the formula of this particular polish, but the other OPI sand polishes from the same pack lasted on me for 2 days without chipping.



What do you think? Do you like sand polishes? What about indie polishes? Glitters? Let me know in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. Funnily enough I've gone off doing my nails at the moment - though I went for my first pedicure with my daughter yesterday - chose a lovely orangey red metallic. Gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Long time no see! Hope all's well with you! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...