Tuesday 10 June 2014

Mac Playland Collection Lipstick Swatches

Okay, so I realise this might be too little too late considering how quickly Mac limited edition collections sell out, but I thought I'd show you the 3 lipsticks I bought from the Playland collection anyway.


I got Toying Around, Red Balloon and Head In The Clouds (left to right). Toying Around is a bright coral pink lipstick, Red Balloon is a hot fuchsia colour and Head In The Clouds is a nice warm red with subtle shimmer. The first two are amplified creme finish and Head In The Clouds is frost finish, so not as creamy and less opaque. My swatches show just one swipe of each lipstick except for HITC which needed more to build up the colour. This isn't necessarily bad as some people may be afraid of too bright, strong colours and red can be a tricky one to wear. I like them all equally.

See more pictures after the jump!




Toying Around, Red Balloon, Head In The Clouds

Toying Around, Red Balloon, Head In The Clouds
Taken with flash

Toying Around, Red Balloon, Head In The Clouds
Taken without flash in direct sunlight

Have you bought anything from the Playland collection? Do you like any of these colours?

1 comment:

  1. Bit too bright for me....though these almost make me wish I had the confidence for a bright lip!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...