Sunday 8 June 2014

NOTD: Butter London Trustafarian

Just a quick mani post tonight as I've had a very busy and tiring weekend. Not too bad though, my younger daughter and I went to see One Direction at Wembley Stadium on Friday night and we were out shopping today. :)

Anyway, this is Butter London Trustafarian, a greenish gold nail polish with subtle holo. I used 3 coats for full coverage, the formula was good, and it is a very nice polish.


It costs £12 for 11 ml and you can buy it from the Butter London website or for 10% less from Lookfantastic.


Do you like Butter London polishes? What about holographic polishes? Is this a shade that you would wear? Goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. I've been meaning to pick this up for about a year- thanks for reminding me!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...