Saturday 28 June 2014

Tropical Punch NOTD with Seventeen and OPI and a Few Haul Pictures

And now it's time for something summery. This is Seventeen (17) Tropical Punch over OPI Mediterranean Moonlight. The glitters in the Seventeen polish are matte, so they give a great contrast to the base coat. The OPI polish is quite dull on its own, but the topcoat really cheered it up.


I also have a few pictures of a recent haul featuring drugstore polishes, including Seventeen and some TKMaxx finds. I love TKMaxx, but the only thing I hate is how they plaster the products with the price stickers, I mean look at that poor Nails Inc polish!


See more pictures of my TKMaxx finds after the jump!







Do you shop at TKMaxx? What have been your best finds? I love these Ciate sets, they're normally quite pricey, but for less than a tenner each, I just can't say no!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...